Watch Sr Anna Marie McGuan RSM and Fr Kevin Douglas in our second talk on Preparing for Pentacost. See below or on YouTube.
The first session of the six-week talk series is available to watch below or on YouTube.
St Thomas Aquinas would often say that we can't love what we don't know.
Follow his lead in this six-week online course to explore the Holy Trinity.
Preparing for Pentecost (Exploring Pentecost & The Holy Trinity with St Thomas Aquinas) will help you get to know God better, allowing us to love Him and live in His presence day by day.
Each one-hour Zoom session will help you prepare for two feasts at the end of Eastertide: Pentecost (28 May) and The Most Holy Trinity (4 June).
Sessions are hosted by Sr Anna Marie McGuan RSM, our catechetics advisor, and Fr Kevin Douglas, parish priest of St Theresa’s, St Philip’s and St Andrew’s (West Lothian).
It is designed for people without a philosophical or theological background, but who want to know the Catholic faith better or who are just interested in what Christians believe and why.
Please click here to register for the six week course. You will be sent a link to join each week (and helpful reminders)
- Tuesday 2 May 7:30pm
- Tuesday 9 May, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 16 May, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 23 May, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 30 May, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 6 Jun, 7:30pm
- Preparing for Pentecost is a webinar (Zoom) followed by a Q&A.
- Each session is 7:30pm-8:30pm and is led by Sr Anna Marie McGuan RSM and Fr Kevin Douglas.
- Sessions conclude with a Q&A so you have the chance to ask anything you want clarification on
- The readings for each week will be emailed to those who register for the course. The readings are from the Summa Theologiae of St Thomas Aquinas (we will break it down and make it easier to understand! You do not have to read them but you will find it helpful).
- Each session will be recorded and posted on YouTube. So don't worry if you miss a session!
Preparing for Pentecost: Exploring Pentecost & The Holy Trinity with St Thomas Aquinas is organised by the Catechetics Commission of the Archdiocese of St Andrews & Edinburgh.