Archbishop Cushley invites married and engaged couples to join him for a Holy Hour this Sunday (6 March) at St Margaret's Chapel at the Gillis Centre. Register here.
Come before the Lord to reflect on the beautiful Catholic vision of marriage and family life, give thanksgiving for the gift of this calling and pray for the blessing of your love.
It is the first in a series of events organised by the Archdiocesan Marriage & Family Commission leading up to the celebration of the 10th World Meeting of Families which takes place in Rome 22-26 June 2022.
The reflections will draw on themes developed in Pope Francis' Encyclical Amoris Laetitia ('The Joy of Love'). We look forward to welcoming you!
Full programme of events*
• Sunday 6th March 2022, Gillis Centre, 4.00-5.00pm - Holy Hour with Archbishop Leo Cushley
• Sunday 3rd April 2022, Gillis Centre, 4.00-5.30pm - Testimony and Holy Hour with Anton and Angela Colella
• Sunday 8th May 2022, Gillis Centre, 3.00-5.30pm - Afternoon Retreat with Brian and Maureen Devine
• Wednesday 18th May 2022, St Mary's Cathedral, 7.00pm - Mass for Married and Engaged Couples
* Register for each event on Eventbrite: bit.ly/ArchEventbrite. (There is no requirement to attend all of them).